Resources and Support
- Zlata Baum — MICA, Maryland. Head of Graduate Program.
- Ryan Dunn — MICA, Maryland. Alumni, sculpture.
- Mark Durant — University of Maryland. Professor of Photography, photographer, performance artist.
- Linda Haviland — Bryn Mawr College, PA. Chair of Dance Department.
- Marina Kaptijn — DAS Arts, Amsterdam. Professor, ballet mistress, dancer.
- Kirsten Kaschock — Temple University. Doctoral Fellow in Dance.
- Becca Levy — Drexel University. PA Student in Photography/Counseling.
- Nichole Miller — Duke University, NC. Director of Student Affairs.
- Zeena Parkins — Bard and Mills, NY. Professor of Music, composer.
- Dr. Lydia Parusol — Phnom Penn, Cambodia. Independent curator.
- Tony Rizzi — Germany. Instructor, dancer, visual artist, guest teacher for Forsythe Company, Jan Fabre, Pina Bausch.
- Dr. David Timony — Temple University, PA. Dpt. of Psychological Studies in Ed., Learning Specialist at Girard College.
Research and development for PARC has been funded in part by:
- The William Penn Foundation
- The Non-Profit Finance Fund
- The Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
Miro Dance Theatre was selected for inclusion in the touring roster of Pennsylvania Performing Arts on Tour. Funding may be available to support touring engagements of the company in DC, DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, WV, VA and the US Virgin Islands. For more information on these grants visit www.pennpat.org.